Monday, November 15, 2010

New Pothole Alert!

OK, so since I know a lot of people that read this blog are commuters in Omaha, I thought that I would put this message out. Was riding in this morning and saw a new really bad pothole on Leavenworth. It was just after the interstate bridge, in the right-most lane, right in the middle of the lane.
I just wanted to bring this one to light because it would be a for sure rim-bender. It was about a foot in diameter, at least 6 in deep, and looked like a perfectly symmetrical cylinder, almost like it had been drilled out for construction or something. It is especially deadly because in the early morning light you cant tell how deep it is, and it is only a bit smaller than a pothole, so at a glance it could be mistaken for one. And I know that a lot of people take Leavenworth in, so the route has a lot of exposure.
Spread the word, and, as always, ride safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment